By Airport Taxi (KLIA & KLIA2)
- Airport Limo Malaysia has served the KLIA as the favourite provider of taxi and limousine services from KLIA to National Metrology Institute of Malaysia (NMIM).
- Taxi services at the KLIA2 are available at the Transportation Hub located at the Level 1 of the Gateway@KLIA2 building. Taxi services are available 24 hours around the clock at KLIA2.
By ERL - Express Rail Link
- KLIA Transit (KL Sentral – Salak Tinggi)
- KLIA Transit is a commuter rail service that runs with the following stops:
- KL Sentral ► Bandar Tasik Selatan ► Putrajaya & Cyberjaya ► Salak Tinggi
- KLIA Transit operates with 20-minute and 30-minute intervals during peak and off-peak hours, respectively. With 3 stops from KL Sentral to KLIA2, the journey takes only 25 minutes.
- Local taxi services will assist you to National Metrology Institute of Malaysia (NMIM)
By Road Access
National Metrology Institute of Malaysia (NMIM) is accessible from various points of the city via six highways:
- ELITE Highway
- LDP Highway
- KESAS Highway
- MAJU Expressway
- North South Expressway Central Link
- New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
National Metrology Institute of Malaysia (NMIM)
Lot PT 4803, Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi
Selangor Darul Ehsan