By Airport Taxi (KLIA & KLIA2)
- Airport Limo Malaysia has served the KLIA as the favourite provider of taxi and limousine services from KLIA to National Metrology Institute of Malaysia (NMIM).
- Taxi services at the KLIA2 are available at the Transportation Hub located at the Level 1 of the Gateway@KLIA2 building. Taxi services are available 24 hours around the clock at KLIA2.
By ERL - Express Rail Link
- KLIA Transit (KL Sentral – Salak Tinggi)
- KLIA Transit is a commuter rail service that runs with the following stops:
- KL Sentral ► Bandar Tasik Selatan ► Putrajaya & Cyberjaya ► Salak Tinggi
- KLIA Transit operates with 20-minute and 30-minute intervals during peak and off-peak hours, respectively. With 3 stops from KL Sentral to KLIA2, the journey takes only 25 minutes.
- Local taxi services will assist you to National Metrology Institute of Malaysia (NMIM)
By Road Access
- National Metrology Institute of Malaysia (NMIM) is accessible from various points of the city via six highways:
- ELITE Highway
- LDP Highway
- KESAS Highway
- MAJU Expressway
- North South Expressway Central Link
- New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)